A CAREER WITH SITKA COAST CONSTRUCTION
Who we are looking for:
Are you a self-driven, organized, team oriented, Carpenter that loves residential construction?
Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever changing work environment and have a track record of getting results through planning and execution?
Would you like to join a Rockstar team that values being real, embracing the journey, and genuinely caring about people?
If this sounds like you then we are excited to meet you and discuss the opportunities
What's in it for you:
Competitive salary compensation
Health & Dental Benefits after probation period
Education reimbursement including apprenticeship, red seal certificate or any industry related education
Supportive environment that encourages future growth & learning
Work with a close-knit team of professionals that love what they do
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT
We are looking for great people who are looking for a unique opportunity to advance their career and skills with a progressively expanding company. We have some exciting projects coming up around the North Shore and Vancouver area.
Who we are:
· We are an award-winning, quality first construction company that partners with our clients to create amazing spaces to meet their needs
· We are a small, but growing company that encourages internal growth through continued training and development and a dynamic scope of work
· We foster a work environment that inspires innovative thinking, strategic management, and consistent high performance
· We provide unwavering commitment to our company culture through our core values as tight-knit people who have a passion for creating spectacular spaces for our outstanding clients
· We have a year-long pipeline of award winning projects to offer creativity and innovation in your craft
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A LEAD CARPENTER / SITE SUPERVISOR
· Are you a self-driven, organized, team oriented, Lead Carpenter that loves residential construction?
· Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever changing work environment and have a track record of getting results through planning and execution?
· Would you like to join a Rockstar team that values being real, embracing the journey, and genuinely caring about people?
If you answered “YES” to the above, read on!
This is for you if you are:
Trustworthy, honest, respectful, accountable and reliable
Calm, positive, and have a solution oriented attitude in all situations
A proven tradesperson with the ability to motivate others
Committed to personal excellence, driven to succeed with a "can do" attitude
Able to plan, see the “big picture” and prioritize
Adept at critical thinking and problem solving
Flexible and adaptable
Curious, collaborative, passionate and detail oriented
A lifelong learner motivated to continue to learn and grow
Able to demonstrate leadership in health, safety and environmental protection
A steward of your community and committed to giving back and serving others
In the role you will be:
· Leading our onsite team to meet scheduling goals and meet or exceed client expectations
· Ensuring projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes while maintaining high quality standards
· Maintaining unit integrity with crew members and sub trades to ensure project targets are achieved
· Attending and providing input at project meetings with the site supervisor, and proactively identifying solutions to support the project
· Working with the onsite crew to identify and manage opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible results for scope, quality, and schedule targets
· Managing receivership, storage and protection of materials
· Supporting the construction crew through professional development and team meetings
· Ensuring all crew members and subcontractors are communicating with customers in a professional and appropriate manner
· Supporting and maintaining healthy, happy work environments and company culture
· Maintaining clean, organized and professional presentation of work sites
· You are a highly skilled carpenter that has at least 5 yrs experience on construction sites
· Accreditation as a red seal carpenter is a bonus but not required
· Experience with renovations and understanding of subtrade scope
What we are offering:
· Competitive salary baked on skills & experience
· Health & Dental Benefits after probation period
· Education reimbursement including apprenticeship, red seal certificate or any industry related education
· Yearly company events
· Supportive environment that encourages future growth & learning
· Work with a close-knit team of professionals that love what they do
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38.00-$50.00 per hour